Your privacy is important to us which is why we will always respect your data and never sell it on to third parties. PadelJoy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Links To Other Websites
What Information Do We Collect?
The data comes from the following sources:
- When you voluntarily submit forms on PadelJoy or email us directly
- Data generated as a result of website usage (collected using cookies)
- Information generated as a consequence of the development, processing, and maintenance of the relationship established between you and PadelJoy
We may collect some or all of the following data:
- Company Name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Demographic Information such preferences and interests
- Operating system (automatically collected)
How Do We Use Your Data?
The information you provide us with is used to understand what your needs are and which services we can offer, as well as to personalize and streamline your use of the website and to improve your user experience.
We also use this information, in accordance with your mail preferences, to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotional offers and to keep your accounts up to date.
How Do We Share Your Data?
We will not sell or share your personal information with third parties.
How Do We Protect Your Data?
We know that the ways in which we use and store your information are very important to you, and we appreciate your trust in us to do that responsibly and carefully.
We want to ensure you remain in control of your personal data. The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
How to contact us